Through Dominik’s mother’s heritage and trips to Poland, the Pettey family developed a great devotion to Divine Mercy while Dom was growing up.
- Dominik’s funeral card with Divine Mercy prayer
- What is Divine Mercy?
- The kissing picture
- “Jesus, I trust in you”
- “Dude, don’t worry about it…”
- “The kid still messes with us…”
- Mercy and forgiveness
- Tragic death makes an apostle of mercy
- God has a big plan
- “I knew God was reaching out to me”
- “I would ask God to save my soul…”
“You need to be nice to people because you never know what people are hiding…so always be nice to everybody…You never know what a person is going through.” -Dominik’s text to a friend hours before he died